Using a steroid diet plan for cutting can help you achieve the results that you want during cycles. After all, even the best stack can’t compensate for a poor diet. When it comes to cutting, the goal is to put your body in a caloric deficit and force it to dip into your fat stores.
But here’s the thing:
Without the right diet, you can end up losing muscle weight as well. Not only that, but anabolics can be risky and a bad diet is a great way to compound this risk.
Below, we’re going to cover the basics of a cutting cycle diet plan so that you get the most out of your workout. If you really want the best results, try natural cutting steroids to maximize your lean muscle.
Steroid Diet Plan for Cutting
A proper steroid diet plan for cutting forces your body to turn to the energy stored in your fat.
Here’s an example 4-week diet:
*Choose one meal from each of the following categories daily.
- Wholegrain porridge (50 grams), 1 protein shake, and 1 handful of blueberries (340 calories)
- 3 whey protein pancakes (111 calories per pancake)
- 1 breakfast smoothie with blackberries, bananas, raspberries, strawberries, water, and honey (130 calories)
- Asparagus soldiers with 1 soft boiled egg (186 calories)
- 4 scrambled egg whites, 1 ham, spinach, and mushroom frittata, and 2 slices of wholemeal toast (230 calories)
- 1 cup of fruit or berries (varying calories)
- 1 banana (100 calories)
- 1 handful of nuts (160 calories)
- 1 cup of edamame beans (250 calories)
- Promax Lean Bar (206 calories)
- Chicken, broccoli, and brown rice (300 calories)
- Chicken wrap with cucumber, tomatoes, hummus, and olives (243 calories)
- Grilled courgette, pepper, kale, and hummus wrap (332 calories)
- Extra lean ground beef, brown rice, and cauliflower (300 calories)
- Chilli and Quorn mince (275 calories)
- Tilapia and vegetables (450 calories)
- Almonds (160 calories for every 22 almonds)
- Apple and almond butter (270 calories)
- Greek yogurt (59 calories)
- Promax Lean shake (240 calories per 2 scoops)
- 1 piece of tilapia and assorted vegetables (450 calories)
- 1 tuna steak, 2 sweet potatoes, asparagus, and broccoli (350 calories)
- Chicken stew with beans and quinoa (330 calories)
- Chicken burger with 1 fried egg and wholewheat bread (500 calories)
- Low-calorie chicken korma with yogurt instead of cream (376 calories)
- Singapore noodles (415 calories)
- Beef stir-fry and brown rice (400 calories)
Here’s an example day:
Wholegrain porridge, a protein shake, and a handful of strawberries (340 calories)
- Morning snack:
1 banana (100 calories)
Chicken, broccoli, and brown rice (300 calories)
- Post-workout snack:
Promax lean shake (240 calories)
Beef stir-fry and brown rice
Interested in more steroid diet plans and tips to help you burn fat while retaining muscle? Sign-up for our newsletter below!
Steroid Cutting Diet Timing
Many factors come into play with steroid cutting diets, but the most basic one is your meal timing. You should be eating around 5 to 6 times a day. Not only that, you should be eating these meals at the same time of day to maintain a stable metabolism.
A steady metabolism helps you achieve an important goal: burning calories. It also tells your body that it has a consistent stream of food available, which is a signal that it doesn’t have to rely on fat stores.
In terms of a schedule, space your meals out by 3 to 4 hours, two of which should be immediately after waking and an hour before bed.
Here’s an example schedule:
- 7 am
- 10 am
- 1 pm
- 4 pm
- 7 pm
- 10 pm
Steroid Diet Menu
The right steroid diet menu during your cutting phase should adequately address carbohydrates, protein, and fat needs.
The primary goal is this:
Decrease carbohydrate consumption as the day goes on, and gradually focus on proteins and fats. This means your last meals should be low on carbs and high in protein.
Eating quality carbs at the right times is necessary to regulate metabolism, slow the release of energy, and decrease your fat stores.
And when we say quality, we mean complex carbs.
What are they?
They are essentially carbohydrates that contain vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Some sources include the following:
- Brown rice
- Whole wheat pasta
- Butternut squash
In general, you should eat carbs before and after workouts. This is especially true for fruits to ensure that you burn through their energy immediately.
And that’s not all:
Decrease your carbohydrate intake in the evening. When you do consume them, limit them to vegetable sources. Too much carb intake can decrease HGH release, which is especially problematic for those cycling this hormone along with their anabolics.
Another important facet of a steroid diet for cutting is protein. You should focus on lean proteins such as:
These kinds of protein sources will maintain stable blood sugar levels and promote satiety.
Ultimately, a steroid diet for lean mass is crucial for cutting cycles because it ensures optimal muscle quality. Without the right level of intake, your body will turn to protein for energy.
And since muscle is made of protein, you’ll definitely notice the impact on your physique.
Although fats get a bad rap and are more prominent in a steroid diet plan for bulking, they’re still important.
Your body needs them to keep healthy cholesterol levels, maintain organ health, and regulate immune function. They’re also necessary for insulin level regulation, which is crucial for bodybuilders using insulin.
Here’s a meal plan that bodybuilder Francisco Montealegre uses during his cutting cycles:
- Breakfast: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 cup spinach, whole grain bread, whey protein shake
- Lunch: 8-ounce tilapia, 350 to 400 grams of veggies, 25 grams of cashews
- Pre-Workout: 94 % fat-free popcorn, whey protein shake
- After-Workout: 94% fat-free popcorn, whey protein shake
- Dinner: 8-ounce tilapia, 350 to 400 grams of veggies, 5 grams of fish oil
What about foods to avoid while on anabolic steroids?
- High-sodium meals
- Processed sugar
- Green tea
- High cholesterol foods
12-Week Steroid Cutting Cycle
A standard 12-week steroid cutting cycle is designed to preserve lean mass and increase rates of fat burning. When combined with the right diet, you’ll drop weight while solidifying muscle.
Here’s an example of one:
- Weeks 1 to 12: Testosterone Propionate, 100 mg every other day
- Weeks 1 to 12: Primobolan, 600 mg weekly
- Weeks 1 to 12: Trenbolone Acetate, 100 mg every 3 days
- Weeks 1 to 12: Winstrol, 50 mg daily
- Weeks 1 o 12: Cardarine GW-501516, 20 mg daily
- Weeks 1 to 12: Aromasin, 12.5 mg daily
For those looking for natural performance enhancers, check out CrazyBulk’s legal steroid alternatives designed for cutting.
These include the following:
How many calories should I eat while on steroids?
Caloric intake can vary based on body type and metabolism. But in general, cutting cycle intake should be around 2500 calories per day.
And don’t forget:
Around 50 percent should be from carbs, 30 percent from proteins, and the remaining 20 from fats.
Weight Loss Supplements
Once you have the right diet down, supplementing with fat burners like Clenbutrol and other weight loss supplements is a great way to make your results go even further.
Here are some ingredients that are very effective at burning fat:
- Niacin (vitamin B3)
- Chromium picolinate
- L-carnitine furmarate
All of the above are supported by scientific research and can be obtained by taking products like PhenQ.
As you will find, they are the backbone of the most effective weight loss products.
Together, they do the following:
- Speed up fat burning
- Stop fat production
- Boost energy levels
All in all, perfect effects for cutting cycles.
A steroid diet plan for cutting is crucial to get the most out of your anabolics. After all, without the right diet, you’ll never get results.
CrazyBulk offers legal steroid alternatives for those that want to avoid synthetic drugs and pair their diet with natural performance enhancement. These products are side-effect-free and completely legal to purchase and use.
After all, if you’re taking the time to eat a healthy, natural diet, why not do the same for your bodybuilding?